Re: [NTLK] 802.11b CF - buying from overseas

From: Adriano (se6ciocco_at_libero.it)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 14:20:35 PST

Mark

really sorry for the delay on answering

The only seller i foun=
d on my searching for a Buffalo Wi-Fi CF
was 'Amazon.com'. The site list=
 not anymore items in stock

that's all i know about it

Just for let=
ting you know, from here in Italy the most of the U.S online shop do not =
accept
international orders. In example, i tried to take contact 2times=
 by fax, and 1 by mail with Shreve
Systems cause i wanted to buy a numb=
er of Apple"cigarette"faxes, a MP130 and some other things
which they s=
ell at a very cheap price but i've never received a response....

Thank=
s again for your taking interest
Any help will be very very appreciated=0D
=

Adriano ^_^

> I apologize to the list, but I can't get in touch with=
 Adriano because
> my IP address is blocked:
> Adriano,
>
> Who is =
the seller? Will they accept your credit or PayPal? If not, we
> can pu=
rchase this for you.

no wrote:

> > Mark