Re: [NTLK] FavIcon files of the Newton Lightbulblogo

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 23:58:01 PST

On Nov 8, 2004, at 8:15 AM, RossO wrote:

> If you know or care what a Favicon is, you might enjoy this page:
>
> http://ordersomewherechaos.com/rosso/fetish/newton/favicons/

I'm glad you mentioned that! About a year ago, the developer of Zoe was
considering using the various Newton icons for favicons in Zoe, and so
I whipped a bunch together for him. Unfortunately, somebody else went
somewhere and bought him the rights to some other favicons, so the
Newton ones I worked on never got used.

They are just sitting on my hard drive, and I have no idea what to do
with them. If someone would like to see them, drop me a line offlist,
and I'll try to find some way to email them to you... They may not be
the best, but maybe somebody could find them useful?

for reference, here are the names of the icons:
clock.png
company.png
dates.png
email.png