Re: [NTLK] Macsruscomputers again

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 16:33:43 PST

So you bought from a company called Macsruscomputing? What a bunch of=20
scammers, can't you report them to the better business bureau? What=20
about reporting them to ebay? They should be banned from ebay without=20
question. How appalling.

I think people should purchase only off individuals here on the list.

That is a super sad story, and it's even sadder that such creeps exist.

I hope they will be vindicated somehow, let us know what happens=85

Alex

PS Funny, I just read an ealier post (I guess that is why this has=20
'again' attached to the subject and it looks as though someone else had=20=

a similar experience.

Personally I would stay away from them regardless if rubbing alcohol=20
did the trick or not.=