Re: [NTLK] Poker games for the Newton

From: Tom Stock (tstock_at_tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 21:26:57 PST

> Time Reporter does that.

Hi, I tried Time Reporter, but from what I could tell it didn't come
anywhere close to doing that. I admit I didn't play with it for long,
so I probably missed something. For you palm users out there, this is
what I want for the newton:

http://www.jsankey.com/software/timesheet/timesheet.htm

If you do any sort of work where you need to keep track of work hours,
this is THE best program I have found to do that. I'm a software
developer and as soon as I get familiar newtonscript programming, this
is the first program I will be porting.... unfortunately learning
newtonscript is slow going for me... so many questions and so few
resources....

-tom