[NTLK] Screen problems/questions

From: Alvin Lee (amlee_at_amyboo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 20:26:21 PST

Hi all,

I had a very interesting thing happen with my MP2100 this evening.
I got sick about 3-4 weeks ago, and haven't really touched any computer for
awhile. My MP2100 was sitting in my bag, fully charged during this time.

Tonight, I pulled out my Newton to figure a few things out and I noticed
that one corner on the bottom right of where the Newton icon is was DARK!!!!
However, I have plugged in my Newton to a power source and I am letting it
charge up. It's been about a 30 minutes, and the problem seems to have
cleared up.

Has anyone ever seen this before and can tell me why it is happening?
Symptoms, Causes, Concerns, etc?

Thanks,
Alvin Lee (Toronto, Canada)