Re: [NTLK] Tech Question

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 08:10:57 PST

No. Simply removing the DRAM will make a brick. You would need to replace
the 4M DRAM chips with 1M DRAM chips in an alternate location.

Then you would need to remove the '1' from the logo and replace it with a
'0'.

Now you have a MP2000.

Incidentally, you could replace the DRAM with 256K parts. This is not
recommended but possible if you got the appropriate parts.

MP1900 anyone????

PCBman