Re: [NTLK] New Backlight

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 15:30:38 PST

Read Frank's review of one option and directions
<http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00backlightreplacement.html>
I just installed one of Calvin Grier's white backlights. It was as
easy as fully dismantling a 2100 and putting it back together. The
white backlight was as easy to install as the one Frank reviewed.
It is brighter than the worn out light that I replaced but not as
bright as the original green.
The life-span of the original backlight is just a few hundred hours.
Woody