Re: [NTLK] ANN: Linklist updated (www.newtonsearch.net)

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 02:33:13 PST

The Newton Reference Library is a great-looking site, indeed.
Unfortunately, however, many of its links are dead. Try the list of
links in the Newton Reference page, for example. I estimate that 90% of
the links are not found; of the remainder, several go to replacement
pages that have nothing to do with Newton.

The Reference Library promises a lot, but is in serious need op
updating, I'm afraid, especially as Google searches for Newton stuff
almost inevitably point there.

David