Re: [NTLK] other newton sellers

From: Peter Wong (gnowretep_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 11:19:16 PST

I got my MP2100 from J&K (BIN on one of their eBay auctions) and on
the whole - I'm very happy.

My only gripe is the screen protector I got from them at the same time
isn't what I expected, but I can only blame myself as it was a
spur-of-the moment decision to buy it and I didn't check it out
properly.

I'd definitely buy from them again i(f the price was right).

Peter