Re: [NTLK] Cammo Case mods for use with MP2x00?

From: matt (mkaake_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 09:22:23 PST

I've got one here, so tonight I could probably post some pictures
online of what the 2100 looks like in the camo case before any mods
are done to it. I'm a little on the hesitant side to start hacking it
up, because I really like it : ). That, and my wife has a mint 130
that looks really cool when it's in there...

But I'll see if I can't get a few pics up tonight for you guys to have
a look at for some good old project collaboration...

Matt