Re: [NTLK] Cammo Case mods for use with MP2x00?

From: Jonathan Ramos (imagraphicstudios_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 16:10:24 PST

Hi Guys,

A quick search of the NewtonTalk archives brought this up. Chris Chapman
bought one of those cases and modified it to fit a 2100.

http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2003-04/1712.html

Unfortunately, the website link is down. So, no info or instructions how
to do the modifications. Using Wayback Machine, I found a single picture
of how the final result looked like.

http://web.archive.org/web/20031229144135/http://home.earthlink.net/~pan1k/cammocase.jpg

See if these help anyone wanting to buy a Cammo case for a 2100.

Later,
Jonathan