Re: [NTLK] NIV Bible for newt

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 18:53:07 PST

Henry,

Check out David's site as it offers still the KJV for free.
The RSV I think is still accessible but you need to send in the
notification that you are using it to the mentioned location on
David's site. Unfortunately the NIV was a full copyrighted version
which needless to say is no longer offer by David.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung