[NTLK] PowerMac 6100 LAN, MP3s, and Video revisited

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 13:13:07 PST

Hello All,
First, thanks to all for the PowerMac and Newton-related advice.

I made a mistake. The card in my PowerMac appears to only have a DB-15 jack,
so this is probably an AV card. I guess I need to snag a Video Input card
for this machine. Anyone? Anyone? Buehler? My girlfriend recently set me up
with basic cable, as she was tired of coming over and watching crappy reception
television. Ideally, I'd like to feed the cable line into my old PowerMac.

Victor, I went to the web site that you had referenced for the dino Mac /
.MP3 capability. I am going to try and install it this weekend, as a demo. If
that works, I'll get it registered on Kagi. Thank you.

Salvagingly,

Matt K.