[NTLK] will probably sell MP ...

From: t.scordilis_at_atral.fr
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 07:01:29 PST

hi fellows,

due to a migration over Unix personnal tools (zaurus SL3000C) , I will
probably sell my newton stuffs ... pictures are available at
http://thierry.scordilis.free.fr/pictures.zip

package list:

- MP2000 upgrade2100 (includes battery niMH & original stylus )
- serial dongle
- newton keyboard
- newton power adaptor 9W
- apple serial cable
- 2 dummy PCMCIA protection
- SER001 installed
- PCMCIA card:
     10Mb flash
     56K modem + cable
     etherlink III 3c589D without cable ! (stolen)
- newton CD message pad
- floppy NCU
- CD MPW3.4
- newton samsonite bag
- book : programming for newton using mac from julie McKeehan + CD

- ATA card licence (Paul Guyot)
- ProCalc licence

no scratch on screen backlight OK, but only a small hint on the door (see
picture) but fonctionnal, and normal use ...

I would prefer to send it over France/europe to avoid PB ... we can discuss
this out of list ... I really don't know what could be the price for such
package, but my goal is to offer a full functionning unit for the best
interrest of the group (development purposes or new user for example !) and
not to make money (I do not need it!). So if you could describe your use of
the newton and an offer ...

thierry.

PS: the nrfTK program will stay available on the web at
http://thierry.scordilis.free.fr ... or if someone wants to keep it ...