Re: [NTLK] Network Printing Help

From: matt (mkaake_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 05:29:31 PST

Lol... can't argue with that.

I think that most of my problems were around DHCP not properly
configuring. I was looking at the IP that I was putting in for my
computer, when I realized that it didn't make any sense as far as my
router was concerned, so I did a nice hard reset on the router, and
now it's assigning IP's normally. I've now been able to connect to
Escale via TCP/IP, but I still can't quite seem to get it to print.
It's really frustrating, as I know that I'm this >< close to getting
it to print properly, but I don't have the time right now to try to
figure out what's going on.

So I guess printing will just have to wait for a while. Sadly. Maybe
in another week or two...

Matt