[NTLK] ROAMING NEWTON?

From: Erik Lindgren (elindgren_at_mcad.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 21:53:23 PST

OK, I haven't ever got a post back from anything Ive written, but ive
figured most of it out, and am in the process of getting nHTTPd up and
running on my newt, so things are on the plus side (crosses fingers)

I just have one question....
I move from wireless network to wireless network where i go to school,
how can i hop networks and not have to punch in the names
(ie:AppleTalk_|_Airport_|_Main_|_4thFloor_|_BSLab1,
AppleTalk_|_Airport_|_Main_|_2ndFloor_|_Cafeteria,AppleTalk_|_Airport_|_
Morrison_|_Library, etc.....)

any ideas???? Im desperate!
thanks in advance
Erik