Re: [NTLK] power supply polarity for my N130 MessagePad Charging Station

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 04:48:05 PST

Hello Stefan,

the polarity of the connector from the charging station shall exactly the
same as on your Newt device itself, since normally the very same wall plug
power adapter can be used for both, the Newt and the charging station.
The Newt is supposed to have the positive pole on the central pin and the
negative (return) on the outside contact of the connector.

Gruss
Johannes

(from a sunny but cold north-sea coast)