Re: [NTLK] Memory cards and my MP120

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 08:44:01 PST

Carl Gundel wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I have a memory card that reads fine in my MP2100, but isn't recognized in
> my MP120 running OS2.0. Is that normal?
>
> -Carl Gundel, author of Liberty BASIC
> http://www.libertybasic.com

Yes for some cards, depends on the chipset used in the card and the
writing voltage (MP2x00 can do both 12v and 5v write and MP120 only
12v). Check out http://www.mac3.de/sig/newton/memory_cards.html for a
explination of the different cards. This is by no means a "definative"
list of cards that do work in various Newts as there are others. But it
will give you a point in the right direction.

-Dan