Re: [NTLK] NamesFixer

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 07:22:44 PST

On Nov 25, 2004, at 10:57 AM, Tony Kan wrote:

> But I am having a similar problem with Dates information. Is there a
> equivalent application that fixes up corrupted Dates Soups?

The first thing I would do would be to delete old calendar information
using the built-in delete function. You can set a date to delete all
items up to, and when they are gone, try the sync. If it works, you
saved yourself a lot of trouble. If it doesn't, then you can try the
more difficult methods.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland