[NTLK] Speaking of nBlog...

From: Gil Price (gprice_at_gilprice.com)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 08:32:22 PST

In the past I was interested in trying out nBlog, at that time the download
at tow.com was already expired and sources yet to be released. I'm not
really a developer, but more of a systems integrator, does anybody know of a
good place to download current compiled packages for nBlog, xml-rpc, and
nHtml?

I appreciate Adam Tow releasing the source code, but am unable to use the
Mac versions with my current resources.

Any assistance in locating the Newt packages will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gil Price
Lexington, SC
http://gilprice.com