Re: [NTLK] First draft of nBlog docs and a configuration helper script.

From: Gil Price (gprice_at_gilprice.com)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 09:54:43 PST

Thanks Gavin,

This is exactly what I've been looking for, thanks for making these packages
and instructions available.

My Newt is at work, but I'll get these packages loaded on Monday or Tuesday.
I'll use them during the week and try to provide feedback to you next
weekend...

Quick note: While I was able to download the nHTML package, the link in the
instructions to the nHTML package results in page not found...

Thanks for sharing...

Gil Price
Lexington, SC
http://gilprice.com