[NTLK] WTB: Newton MP 2000 non upgraded w/ nothing

From: J. Eagan Rackley (jrackley_at_electronicbingo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 16:57:08 PST

Hi Guys,

Well I made a 2nd attempt to fix my jaggies and now my newton doesn't
work at all.

So, here's what I'm looking for:

A Newton Messagepad 2000 in good shape with no battery, no battery cage,
no stylus, no door, no power adapter, nada. Just the standard 2000 unit
with what's normally attached. I don't want a screen with scratches, but
depending on the price I might be able to live with that too.

Thanks, and please email any responses to eagix_at_sbcglobal.net

-Eagan Rackley
eagix_at_sbcglobal.net
Author of Newtendo
http://dev.newtontalk.net/~eagan/

P.S. For any interested, my Dec. 1st release deadline is now a bit
defunct until I get my new unit. Sorry for the wait ;)