Re: [NTLK] how do I install the SER-001 Board?...

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 22:04:42 PST

Thanks Sonny, I somehow lost that link, I wonder if he
would get an easy to remember .com, seems like a good
idea... His site is easy to understand and
informitve, I think I might buy some more, I know how
do disable the Newtons, just did not know if I needed
to move some pins or somthing, I did not want to mess
any thing up... Well, if your Newton is not working
you could always swap the card and put it in another
Newton, as after I installed mine it was a peace of
cake.

Thanks!
Mark Jozaitis