Re: [NTLK] einstein -> antelope -> oqo? RANT ALERT!

From: Sunder (sunder_at_sunder.net)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 03:10:11 PDT

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Roman Pixell wrote:

> the OQO is clearly paving the way for modular computing, no matter what
> OS. ok, i mihgt be sad that apple didnt come up with it first, but why?

Um, you're forgetting the Powerbook duo line. An ultra-mobile computer
which once docked turned into a full fledged desktop. Sure, it wasn't as
small, or had a touch screen, but it was smaller than all notebook
computers at the time, and the docking station turned it into a full
computer.

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. /|\
  \|/ :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
  /|\ : \|/
 + v + : War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.