Re: [NTLK] FAQ about Free Newton baseball cap

From: LAG (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 06:05:11 PDT

CALLING ALL NY NEWTON USERS. if anyone in the ny area wishes to get a hat please let me know. i have already spoken with one ny member that wishes to share the shipping cost and it would be easier to split the shipping and have them all come to one place and then we can all meet up get our hats and take a group photo for the kind gentleman in china. please contact me offlist as soon as possible. thank you.

READY FOR MY CAP,

LAG

Wilber <playboy7811_at_163.com> wrote:
Hi List,
Q: Why do this?
A: I really love Newton and at the moment,I'm equipped with MP2000,MP2100 & eMate.
in China,we've our own Newton Forum with the info updated every day!

http://www.macfans.com.cn/beta_site/bbs/forum.php?forumcode=19

I designed newton baseball caps not for Sale or doing business,it's just for Fun,because we all love Newton!
personally I think it's really great thing for Newton fans to wear baseball cap with their favorite logo on it
and it's time to do something for this persistent community

Q: How can you do this?