Re: [NTLK] So many databases...

From: Mike Detlefsen (mdetlefsen_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 10:33:12 PDT

Definitely not abandonware. It needs a registration code, and he's not
giving those out anymore according to his web site. He specifically
says it's not abandoned, and he doesn't rule out the possibility of it
being freely distributed (but still copyrighted) someday.

I have the 4 database version, I'd like to have the 64 database
version. that's why I'm looking at other programs. Leverage might be
nice, but it's too expensive for me. I tried it many years ago and
found it to be much more difficult to use than NewtDB. FilePad is just
too limiting, no date fields, and you can't change most field
definitions without deleting it and creating a new one (really awkward).

Mike