[NTLK] OQO as possible newton platform

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 12:43:09 PDT

> direction. The Form Factor is about the actual surface area (sq.
> footage) of the MP2100 LCD and their screen is a bit smaller than

   Does the OQO have a persistent memory? The exposed screen makes me a
bit nervous for something you're going to carry around - but a shell
could be made easily (and may be, by outside companies). The price
tag is a bit high, especially with that little keyboard (though as a
possible Newton platform, the keyboard is of secondary importance,
except possibly for things like games..), and depending on how big it
is and what it can do, maybe $2000 isn't too much. Still, it's almost
more than the new iMac..

Jim