Re: [NTLK] wireless and ATA errors

From: jake smith (jakesmith_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 09:09:31 PDT

Hi Rocco,

I've tried the same card without any success. I got exactly the same
errors as you've detailed here, had the Hiroshi driver installed, and
even tried the moreWiFi package too. Nada.

It didn't erase my flash card however, but the Newt would stop reacting
when installing packages via Escale and restarting the Newt would never
restart properly with the card in.

It doesn't help you much I'm afraid, but you're not alone with the WiFi
card.

regards
jake