Re: [NTLK] So many databases...

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 11:16:21 PDT

>Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 17:03:57 -0700
>From: Rhonda Hyslop <0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] So many databases...
>
>* Rhonda Hyslop <0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net> [30 Sep 2004 16:52]:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm trying to figure out which database program is best suited for
> > something I want to do. So far, I've found the following:
>
><snip>
>
>I just added my impressions and the answers a few people provided to my
>questions about databases to the wiki. It's under UnnaReviews,
>OrganizeInformation.

Brilliant! Should have more NTLK-knowhow end up there... Missed that
thread, but will go to the Wiki and read up tomorrow.

Talking DBs, what about this app that supposedly allowed synching with MS
Access, anybody ever used that successfully?

And FilePad, how portable is that really, can FileMaker make any use of the
apps you create?

DJV.