Re: [NTLK] Getting all contact information from outlook to newton.

From: Ronnie Simon (ronnie_simon_at_uk.ibm.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 13:42:33 PDT

Jeff
           Use LOOKOUT on the MP2100 and LOOKOUT on the PC connected with
the Serial cable or use Bluetooth SEND (one contact at a time) on the PC
with BLUNT and IC/VC on the MP2100.
Regards
                    Ronnie Simon

Mr Jeffrey Turner <jturn00_at_yahoo.com>
Sent by: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
02-10-04 17:16
Please respond to
newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
cc

Subject
[NTLK] Getting all contact information from outlook to newton.

I am trying to figure out the best way to get all my
contact information currently stored in my Outlook
contacts onto my newton. (I have moreinfo on my
newton MP2100). I currently will be getting a
cardscan for my office and want to easily transfer the
data to the Newton. Any ideas?

Jeff