Re: [NTLK] Getting all contact information from outlook to newton.

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 10:46:49 PDT

On Oct 2, 2004, at 9:41 PM, Tony Kan wrote:

> Marty
>
> My Lookout installation isn't working reliably anymore so I'm exploring
> alternatives. Do you need Lookout if you are using Blunt? TIA

Blunt is only the Bluetooth front end, which allows for the bluetooth
communication between Newton and other devices...

If you go to Eckharts site:

http:www.40hz.org

You will also find Neo and Nitro... Neo is the Obex protocol and Nitro
is an IRDA front end which could also allow you to exchange obex
formatted data with the Newton via infra-red.

If you keep looking over there, you will see IC/VC, which is listed as
an icalendar vcard importer/exporter.

So, with all of these above installed on my Newton, I am able to beam
or bluetooth contacts between my cell(t68i) and the Newt. Also I can
Bluetooth calendars and cards from the Newton to my OSX desktop or visa
versa.

Marty