Re: [NTLK] Screenshots

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 03:59:39 PDT

On Oct 5, 2004, at 9:01 AM, Seb E. Payne wrote:

> Just an idea. The Newtons Around the World provides web surfers with
> pictures of Newtons themselves. How about some screenshots of what the
> NewtonOS interface is like?

veeeeery good idea, methinks! actually every newton looks different
since we have various backdrops and add-ons like dashboard etc.
sometimes the button bar is very different from the original, it can be
adjusted for left-handed etc. would be very useful to see other setups
and short explanations.

/ ®