[NTLK] Connection assistance

From: psullivan_at_knology.net
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 12:16:09 PDT

Just getting started with my Newton and am having major frustration
connecting. I loaded up some packages via Newton DIL tester from my Pismo
previously but now:

1. Can't make IR connection anymore, so I cannot upload any more packages.
I do not have the little dongle to make a serial connection with one of my
legacy Macs.

2. Have Wavelan card. Previously had uploaded the shareware WiFi card
drivers. Something else must be required, since the Newt doesn't recognize
the Wavelan Silver card. Wavelan card works in a 1400 Powerbook.

Suggestions?