[NTLK] Free to good home: eMate 300 battery pack (dead)

From: Chris Zinkula (czinkula_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 14:29:35 PDT

I just purchased a brand new battery pack from Interstate Batteries
for roughly $30 for my eMate 300. Works excellent. I have the old
battery pack here. It's dead. But it's an official eMate 300 Apple
branded battery pack, Cupertino, CA 95014. If anybody would like it
(in the U.S.) I'd be more than happy to ship it out. I'd just charge
$3.85 for priority mail shipping. Here's a picture (not of the actual
item but of what it is so there is no confusion)
http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_accu02.jpg.

It's really only something you might want if you need the wires, want
to refurb it and resell it, or just keep a bit of Apple history. I'm
going to hang onto it unless somebody wants it but I don't
particularly need it.

First response gets it (from the U.S.). I won't send it out of the
U.S. because I'm too lazy to look up the cost.