[NTLK] Who Is Replacing Displays These Days?

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 20:04:09 PDT

Hello All-

I have this pristine MP2100 with a bad case of jaggies. Tried all the
usual fixes, but the bottom line is I think I need a new touchscreen.

I contacted J&K (the fixed my MP2000U with a new display last year) but
they can't do it because they don't have any more replacement parts.
I've tried to contact Dave Watson, but I haven't heard back from him
yet. Who else is out there that can still do this?

Thanks.

--
David Deranian
Digital Arts & Sciences, Inc.