Re: [NTLK] WTB: NuShield Screen Protector

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 04:02:37 PDT

On Oct 6, 2004, at 9:54 AM, hemantkamat_at_eth.net wrote:

> I received the your envelope today.

oh, wonderful!

> I'd asked for only a single film, but to my surprise, there were two
> in the envelope. Whether by intent or accident, I do not know, but I
> understand that at some point in time you must've paid for these, and
> I would still like to re-imburse you the cost of the films + shipping.

actually, that *was* the point. i thought it might be difficult to get
a new *touch screen* in india. so the other one was for you, also.
thank you for caring mentioning this, i appreciate honesty, but this is
really nothing. maybe at some point, you can get me a goan beer :) im
happy to know there are indian newton users and that i can contribute
so that they can keep their newtons oprational.

> Since I'm left with one extra film, anybody on NewtonTalk genuinely
> requiring one can msg me off list; cost of postage to be bourne by
> you.

well there was someone in italy who also wanted a film, i remember... i
can try to find the address if you really only need one film.

/ ®