Re: [NTLK] Courier revisited!

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 13:40:05 PDT

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 17:59:31 -0700, Martin Joseph wrote:
> Very cool how the Newtons constraints/design have created at least two
> browsers (courier and newtscape) with radical outside the box designs!
>
> I love both of these and am going to use courier a lot more now that I
> have figured out how it really works!
>
> Anyone who has played with this program and thought it was so simple as
> to be dumb (sorry) look again!

Thanks :)!

Courier is indeed following a slightly different idea of web browsing,
it's more directed at the "frequently visiting a defined set of pages"
scenario. I noticed myself that I don't really browse that much,
rather, I gather information from a small number of sources, and that's
it.

The second important thing for me is searching, that's why I added it
via a dedicated search button. Forms would of course be great too...

Eckhart