Re: [NTLK] Dates doesn't notify with Alarm???

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 07:26:19 PDT

Alex,

I just did a test. All my setting in Preferences are defautled.
In Dates entered Meeting, 'TEST ALARM' for Today ie. 11:17pm
I then selected Alarm and set to, '1 hour' (before the meeting to have
alarm go off)
Time (when testing was 10:16am) then closed the Meeting and turn OFF
the Newt. (Now I checked also that my Volume was not Muted.

Waited 1 minute and the Newt turned on and the alarm went off.
HTH

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung