Re: [NTLK] Apple Casual in Jaguar?

From: Larry Yaeger (lsynewtal_at_beanblossom.in.us)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 13:03:33 PDT

You're right that Apple Casual is a nice, usable font, derived from
Newton's Casual font (though not identical). But I don't think it's
in the /System/Library/Fonts folder by default. I suspect you (or
Suitcase) must have placed it there at some point.

In Panther, it's here:
/System/Library/Components/Ink.component/Contents/SharedSupport/InkServer.app/Contents/Resources/AppleCasual.dfont

I think it's in the same place in Jaguar, but haven't run Jaguar in a
while now, and don't have a system I can check.

- larryy