Re: [NTLK] FS: Rough looking but functional 2100's, battery packs

From: Puckdropper (puckdropper_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 23:06:07 PDT

Glen,

As a rule of thumb you should never reply to the list
in matters of selling items. Only the seller and you
need know you're interested.

Sellers, if you would please post your email in the
message body, this may help a bit. I set Yahoo! to
display full headers and have not yet got it to show
normal headers. That means things like subject and
email address get lost.

Puckdropper