Re: [NTLK] Free Newton Baseball Caps

From: keith (keith_at_vortex.co.uk)
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 05:00:27 PDT

Sometime around 9/10/04 (at 12:37 pm +0100) Peter Wong said:

>I'm trying to get 10 caps shipped via UPS to Hong Kong, and then forwarded
>by regular air post to UK - this should work out at around GBP46 instead of
>GBP70 UPS direct to UK.
>
>Am having a bit of difficulty opening a UPS account - should have it sorted
>soon.

That's a good idea Peter!

Rather than double up for the UK I'll hold back from placing my order
and get a cap from you, if that's okay!
I've had a couple of off-list requests for caps. If you're happy with
this and you don't get over-suscribed, I could pass those directly to
you. Alternatively, I could deal with collecting money for those ones
for you once it all arrives. Assuming your plan is successful!

(sent on-list so people know the plans so far)