Re: [NTLK] Please run your virus scanners

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 06:19:10 PDT

Well, of course not the MAC users...as you guys are so
proud to point out, you guys don't suffer from
viruses...Just make sure you bookmark this website for
future reference: http://www.securemac.com/
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Martin Joseph <martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com> wrote:

> On Oct 9, 2004, at 9:51 PM, Ed Kummel wrote:
>
> > I'm not affiliated with this company, I just want
> > pass along a free service that evrybody can use!
>
> Everybody? heh...
>
> Marty

=====
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin