[NTLK] Pocketweb web browser

From: MARGARET EBBOTT (maegae_at_msn.com)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 20:07:42 PDT

Hello, anyone out there using Pocketweb Version 2.1 or version 2.4 as there web browser on there newtons.If someone is, could you email me back asap and tell me what you had to do to get connected to the internet.I keep getting a error message 16013 saying endpoint connect failed.Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I have Courier,Newtscape, and Nethopper 3.2 installed on my emate as web browsers,and would like to have Pocketweb installed and working on my emate.Thanks, Gary Ebbott I am using a Viking 56k modem to connect to the internet with.