Re: [NTLK] Email/DNS problems

From: Benajah Cobb (bbcobb_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 10:20:11 PDT

Thanks for your reply. I have an internet setup in my worksite. Eudora
appears to be looking for the proper host but the slip that comes up in
Eudora when I try to send an email says" The host name you requested
wasn't located - o rit could be invalid or may not exist. check adjust
the host name and try again"