Re: [NTLK] Screen protectors...do you use 'em?

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 11:21:58 PDT

I tried using nuShields once - while the product was nice, it did cut
down sharpness and contrast on my screen too much. They also didn't
help when a book landed corner first onto my MP2100 (then again, NO
screen protector would). My replacement screen (thanks Frank!) came
lightly scratched, so I didn't bother using a protector on it.

I can say that in using the stylus, I have not added any scratches to
my mp, and the screen, while full of faint scratches, is still easier
to write on and see than when I had a perfect screen beneath screen
protectors.

Every day I fear scratching this screen worse - but it's just not
usable for me with a screen protector.

J Tyler Nichols