Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton baseball cap US buying pool

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 18:33:11 PDT

On Oct 2, 2004, at 12:05 AM, Jim Witte wrote:
> I'll arrange a pool for the whole US. I'm in Indiana, and shipping
> to anywhere in the US will be about $17 or less, shipped by USPS by
>> Are you still proceeding with the bulk order of Newton baseball caps
>> of which you spoke? I ask because it looks as if the available hats
>> are beginning to be snapped up by bulk buyers and I wanted to make
>> sure
   Okay, I'm going to go ahead with it, by UPS, if the offer is still
open. I've currently got 12 orders (including myself), so I'm going to
get an order for 20 or 30 (if I can).

My list so far is:

1. vradio_at_maine.rr.com - Dan - "Vaguely Radio"
2. mdawd_at_earthlink.net - Alan Davis - 28304
3. smithrus_at_hutchtel.net - Smith Family - MN
4. gavin.mckenzie_at_gmail.com - Gavin Mckenzie
5. tramsden_at_shaw.ca - Ted Ramsden - Canada, BC
6. isen_at_plantpath.wisc.edu -Thomas Isenbarger
7. basdiscussions_at_earthlink.net - "Bubba Gump"
8. imagraphicstudios_at_earthlink.net - Jonathan Ramos
9. webmaster_at_weblync.com - Jim Grich
10. GoodwinG_at_aafes.com - Greg Goodwin
11. dhitt_at_hatbag.net - David Hitt
12. jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us - Jim Witte

   I'm including Canada here, as well as the US. Price is set at $17
for US shipments, $21 for Canadian shipments (via USPS shipment). If
anyone on this list wants more than 1, or other people want to join the
pool (or get out), email me.

> I've very confused. There have been lots of posts from 3 (I think)
> different hat producers, and people all [..]

   I agree..

Jim Witte
jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us
After Midnight Lizard Products