Re: [NTLK] How go get original Newton CD?

From: Kirk Zathey (zathey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 23:21:16 PDT

I believe applications like NewtonWorks are built into the ROM, but if
you wish to have some of the software that came preloaded with newtons
originally, you can find it in the UNNA archives in various sections.
If you want a copy of the actual CD that came with the newton, you may
download an ISO at
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/software/2100CDROM and just unzip
it with StuffIt, and burn it with Disk Utility or Roxio Toast (or
Alcohol 120% for Windows).

Kirk Zathey