Re: [NTLK] SimpleMail problems Please Help !!

From: Glen Givens (CGivens3_at_neo.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 17 2004 - 04:24:03 PDT

--
Hello Rob,
 I have had the same conversation with Road Runner cable Internet Service in
Ohio. Unfortunately, I can not help you as far as setting up the Newton for
internet connections. It seems that you have gotten further than me.
  Are you going From the Newton to a router to the PC into the cable box via
Ethernet? If you get things working, could you help me out? Probably offline
so we don't bore the rest of the community.
Glen Givens
Newton Addict
MP110, MP130, UMP2000, MP2100