[NTLK] fax problems

From: BECKER BALAZS (9845012_at_bendomsrv.vu-wien.ac.at)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 01:55:03 PDT

Hi!

I am new to the Newton. I have a MP 2100 and an eMate also. I bought =
two
3Com Megahertz 56k Cellular Modem PC Cards (model 3cxm556) at ebay. I =
also
downloaded a driver from unna (megahertz 56k driver) to my Newton, and =
it
installed right away (I just don=B4t know how to look up, where?....) =
But it
is installed because I tried to install it a second time, and then it =
said
Reinstall? Because it was already installed. So, now I tried to fax a a
short note by faxing directly from the note. Fax number was OK, it =
started
and after two seconds a window came up with the message (Connection =
failed ,
connection error)

I tried both modem cards, the same with both. Do I have the right card =
and
driver? Or if not, what is wrong, can somebody help me?

Thank You: Balazs (Hungarian living in Austria by the way.......where =
can I
find the map?)