[NTLK] Free Newton baseball caps

From: Wilber (playboy7811_at_163.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 02:31:42 PDT

Hi List,
today,11 free caps have been sent out with the details listed belows:

*Indigo Kelleigh,1 pc,Fedex Tracking# 8428 2070 2092,FREIGHT COLLECT

*Peter Wong,10 pcs,I paid freight from Qingdao to HongKong,Peter arranges for the shipment to UK

I still have 4 caps,pls kindly contact me off-list,if you're interested in them and could afford FREIGHT COLLECT.

"GAME IS OVER",when the remains find the owner. That means after action,I stop producing any Newton baseball caps for FREE or for commercial purpose.

Cheers.

WILBER GAO
QINGDAO HONGTAI GARMENTS AND CAPS CO.,LTD.
ADD:LIGEZHUANG TOWN,JIAOZHOU,QINGDAO,CHINA 266316
TEL:+86-532-8280147/8280826
FAX:+86-532-8280858
E-MAIL:wilber_gao_at_ht-caps.com
       wilber03_at_163.com